Social Media Manager
What are we up to?
We’re developing chocolate without cacao.
Because the way most of the world’s cacao is produced and processed at the moment is unethical and environmentally f*cked.
It involves child labour and slave labour; and lots of it. And great swathes of land are being deforested to grow cacao for chocolate-eaters, and producing 1 kg of cacao beans produces around the same greenhouse gas emissions as 1 kg of cheese or lamb.
We’ve come up with a way of making an alternative to chocolate—that tastes, melts, grates, snaps the same—but can be made in a way that avoids these problems.
We are launching a consumer brand for our products and will also sell our products as ingredients to existing chocolate producers.
Using whole ingredients and fermentation smarts. It’s what we call “very clever cooking”: a mix of traditional techniques with cutting-edge food tech.
Why do we need your help?
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to lead our social media accounts and develop a social & partnerships strategy. Is that you?
This is an integral role at WNWN, supporting the Marketing Manager and Commercial Director to build a highly engaging Social & Partnerships strategy, ensuring that our growth targets and KPIs are met.
Do you want to help build and grow an international brand from scratch? Want to be part of the hustle and bustle of start-up life? Well then, this could be just the thing for you!
Here’s a summary of what you will do:
- Analyze customer expectations using historic activity and competitor activity
- Develop highly-engaging social media campaigns
- Define KPIs for our social media campaigns
- Create and publish social media content across all channels - Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn + any other platforms you think we should use
- Ensure our social media strategy and brand presence aligns with our mission and values
- Engage with customers and followers through comments, direct messages, stories, etc.
- Use social media marketing tools to increase performance
- Monitor campaigns, analyze data, and produce performance reports
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Establish relationships with key social media influencers
- Develop your own top-notch content, including photo and video, and manage content creators
- Keep an eye on social media trends, both within our industry and in general
- Communicate effectively to all internal stakeholders and senior management
Who are you?
More than anything we want to find great people to work with. If all of the above sounds interesting to you, then please get in touch. However, in an ideal world you would have:
- At least three year’s Social Media/Content Creation experience, preferably at an FMCG brand
- A proven track record of increasing and retaining social audiences
- An obsession creating highly-engaging, impactful online content
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to write posts from scratch
- Paid social media experience - specifically optimizing CPC, lead generation, and retargeting
- A track record of smashing KPIs
- A degree in Digital Marketing or similar
- A creative flair and understanding of good branding and design
- An entrepreneurial attitude and good commercial acumen
- Great communication and team working skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivation, common sense, and initiative
- Availability to work full-time in London
- A love of chocolate!
What we offer in return:
- A competitive salary
- Lots of freedom, autonomy and responsibility
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for professional development
- The chance to work with like-minded, fun people who have lots of great ideas
- The chance to be one of the first employees in a fast growing, exciting company
Our take on diversity:
WNWN for everyone. We’re an equal-opportunity employer.
We will consider all applications equally regardless of a person’s race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. Moreover, we actively encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in the food and food tech space to apply.
Let’s fight climate change and inequality together.